19.9.12

VEGAS!

I just received six rolls of disorganized film from the last month and was surprised to see some from Vegas.  I tried to be experimental and I tried new film but because of my inattentiveness, I don't know what film was used for what.  I'm grounded.

So Vegas.  Vegas is okay.  It has some disenchanting qualities like awful tap water, cheesy 20-somethings hired to be happy while listening to dubstep by the pool, litter, skin cancer and crowds.  

However, it also has an appeal of hot weather, swimming, men in well tailored business suits, a lot of roulette tables and really good vegan food.  In fact, I would say I had one of the best meals I've my life at Border Grill in Mandalay Bay.  I stayed at the Venetian for two nights before transferring over to Mandalay Bay where I was upgraded a penthouse suite for free.  I have NO complaints. 

 I mostly just took pictures of the sky.  It was always a different color. 

29600006
29600005
29600010
29600009
29600011
29600017
29600013
29600015

xo


8 comments:

  1. Aaaah pretty photos...I just LOVE vegas.

    xoxo Mama Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pictures are awesome. I hope I'll be able to see Vegas one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think Vegas deserves three days max for a visit at least once. :)

      Delete
  3. these are AMAZING! i love film photos, especially of vegas. the colors are perfection in these

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I was right next to you taking all those pictures and mine look nothing like that...your an excellent photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww, well you just had your iPhone on you! Maybe I'll get you shooting film someday. ;)

      Delete